Service Pack 1.2 for the Captain Sim L-1011 TriStar is now available and includes SP 1.1 plus the following new features and enhancements:
- Crash to desktop issue caused by Carousel IV-A Inertial Navigation System fixed
- Error with waypoints switching to 0 instead 9 fixed
- Error with legs switching from 8-9 to 9-1 fixed
- Error in waypoint coordinates entering into INS fixed
- Error in cycling the Waypoint Selector between 0 and 9 with the Keyboard fixed
- Display drawing when the Data Selector switched fixed
- Deletion of new coordinates after entering them - fixed
- 'Zero Drift Error' feature added
- Some minor issues with Carousel IV-A Inertial Navigation System fixed
- Code optimized
- Manual Part II updated
How to get the 1.2?
1. Check-in to Your Profile.
2. In Your Profile click: Product 1011 Captain > Extended Download Service and download the 1011 Captain 1.2 to any folder on your computer.
3. Make sure FSX is not running.
4. Uninstall everything! from the 1011 Captain family. (Start> Programs> Captain Sim> 1011 Captain> Base Pack> Uninstall)
5. Delete all of your saved 1011 flights.
6. Double click the downloaded csl112_1200.exe file to install* the 1.2.
* - The 1.2 will overwrite previously installed freeware liveries and/or other modifications of the original product. Prior to uninstall the product please backup all data added to the original product.
Visit the Captain Sim L-1011 Product Page for further information.