Carenado has released v2 of their C377 Skymaster
- P3Dv3 and Steam compatible
- GTN integration.
- RPM and MP gauges position corrected.
- External and internal lights updated.
- Cold and dark and Ready for taxi options added.
- Switches sounds added.
- Updated ADF.
- Air intake covers fixed to fit correctly.
- Minor bugs fixes.Customers should uninstall the aircraft before installing this new version and then download the package again from the link provided. Downloads were increased
HD quality textures (2048 x 2048).
Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft.
Carenado GNS530 installed.
Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
Pop up C337 Skymaster manual with normal, emergency checklist and performance tables.
Tested by real Skymaster pilots.
Realistic night lights effect on gauges and virtual cockpit.
External and internal dynamic shadows, volumetric normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights.
Polygon optimized model.
Interactive virtual cockpit.
Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab
Animated sections such as: propeller, doors, windows, sunvisors.
Lights: Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights.
3D modeled pilots, cockpit area and passenger cabin area.
Separate switches for instruments lights and cabin light.
Real behavior compared to the real airplane.
Real weight and balance.
**This aircraft does not have a 2D panel. Only the GNS530 has a 2D windows.
**Reality XP only works in FSX. It does not work in P3D
Visit the C377 Skymaster Product Page for further details.