Flightbeam Studios is proud to announce the release of KPHX HD - Phoenix Sky Harbor International for FSX and Lockheed Martin PREPAR3D. With it's 326-foot control tower, three active taxiway bridges and an Arizona Air National Guard base, KPHX is one of the most unique airports in the U.S.
KPHX was designed to be one of the most detailed airport renditions ever made for a simulation. With our extensive experience in the game industry, KPHX is optimized to a high degree to bring you the best possible performance even with the most demanding third-party aircrafts, all while displaying stunning attention to detail at every terminal.
- Stunning 2048x2048 High Definition textures for terminals
- Active Jetways
- Native GSX Support, no GSX purchase required
- Built-in shadows with no framerate loss
- Moving trams and custom animations
- Three highly detailed taxiway bridges
- Animated hold short lights
- Reflective windows
- Static aircrafts with realistic shadows
- High tech optimization for best performance
.. and MUCH more
More information is available at the Flightbeam Studios Homepage.