France VFR is proud to announce their latest Regional Airport is LFMT-Montpellier Mediterranee in the Southern part of France.
This scenery full compatible P3DV2 and FSX both with specific installers.
LFMT – Montpellier Meditérranée (Dpt34 - France) represents an extremly detailed French Regional airport located in the Southern part of France. It includes high-definition ground textures as well as night textures. The scenery can be used as a standalone product or in addition to Languedoc-Roussillon VFR scenery without any adaptation. Due to its specific conception, the scenery is entirely compatible with any mesh of your choice.
- Photo-real extremely high definition ground textures including night textures.
- Photo-real 3D buildings including night textures.
- Building and vegetation autogen included for the entire area.
- Numerous customized and generic 3D objects.
- Stand-alone product:can be used on its own, or embedded in the Languedoc-Roussillon VFR scenery without any modification.
- Languedoc-Roussillon PHOTO and TRUElandscape compatibility.
- Platform effects removed (slopes).
- Charts SIA – VAC – IAC – ARRDEP are provided.
Visit the LFMT-Montpellier Homepage for complete details on this release.