Flight1 Software Officially Releases GEX Asia and South America
Featuring the "GEX WORLD" single interface control for all GEX regions
• Generous discount for GEX Atlantic and Pacific Tropics users (unlimited time offer)
• Covers N. Asia through Mongolia, India, China and Japan with South America.
• Economically friendly "Dual-Region" coverage of Asia and South America.
• Enhanced textures to assist in rendering clear visuals as low as 250-500ft.
• High volume autogen layout with optimizations for maximum performance.
• Update system checks for updates of all installed GEX products at once.
• Automated install order of GEX regions as they are added or removed.
• Sync patches provided for UTX USA\Canada or UT Alaska customers.
• Synchronizes all GEX regions. No texture switching between regions.
• Upgrade GEX North America to v1.099 when installed with GEX NA.
• Full texture support for SceneryTech and Xclass landclass products.
• 1m/pixel - 1024x1024 Textures - No excessive resolution to render.
• Automated file backup system with merged region backup storage.
• Single interface readout and control for all GEX region products.
• 2D enhancements produce simulated 3D depth in textures.
• Textures derived from licensed Arial and Satellite imagery.
• Direct product links from the interface to add new regions.
• FSX tree render issue addressed in autogen annotation.
• Automated one click/browse move of backup directory.
• Includes all seasons and night lighting environment.
• Realistic custom designed night lighting textures.
• Real time region status interface readout.
• Improved default FSX road night lighting.
• Universal user manual for all products.
• Highly detailed aerial views.
• Natural seasonal blending.
NOTE: All installed GEX region products must be upgraded to the latest versions to use GEX Asia and South America v1.00 and the new interface system.
For more information, screenshots, and to purchase , visit the GEX Asia and South America Homepage