France VFR has released their Languedoc-Roussillon VFR 3DA Extension pack for P3Dv4 and FSX :
This 3D photoreal scenery is an extension of the Languedoc-Roussillon VFR 3DA product and provides very realistic night texture and garden & Park new autogen.
The new VFR Regional Extension Pack series was designed and developped to provide VFR flight an environment as realistic as possible. It is the result of years of experience and practice in flight simulation and 3D modeling.
"VFR Regional" products embed all enhancements from the new 3DAutomation® technology developed by France VFR. This technology already allows to generate the most realistic and dense environments ever seen. It does not intend to model real world accurately but to create a copy "as real as it gets" on a massive scale. It will evolve to adapt to the needs and new data available.
- Night Ground textures from 0.8 to 1.20 meter / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition covering whole scenry area.
- 3D light sources with halo covering whole scenery area.
- New dynamic lighting : stadiums, downtowns, castles, churches…
- Various airports and/or points of interest enhancements (depending on each scenery).
- New vegetation autogen in all urban & suburban areas, villages, housing estate, gardens…
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% SDK specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
More informations and screenshots on the France VFR Website