PacSim has just released its rendition of Ninoy Aquino Int, the Philippines main international gateway airport for FSX, P3D1.4, and P3D2.2 platforms. The scenery includes the entire Metro Manila areas, various surrounding cities, and the suburbs totaling 246,000 sq mi (638,000 sq km) coverage area.
The specific product details include:
- Whole Metro Manila and various city centers/suburbs represented;
- Accurate airport terminal buildings 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Domestic);
- HD custom runway and apron/tarmac textures;
- Crosswind runways 13/31 and 06/24 active for AI traffic departures/arrivals
- Custom vegetation and objects;
- 3D grass;
- High resolution (15/30cm pixel) photoreal textures covering 246,000 sq mi (638,000 sq km). Textures are custom hand painted to reflect real-world land and water colors;
- Accurately hand-placed autogen that conforms with city, town and village grids;
- Major landmarks and high-rise buildings;
- Custom night lights and effects throughout airport and surrounding areas;
- Rotating beacons;
- Custom static local ground service equipment;
- Upgraded default Sangley Naval Base Airport (RPLS) with custom buildings and vegetation;
- Fully optimized for steady/smooth simulation experience. All autogen can be set to the 100% with very little impact on FPS;
- ....and more.
If you have been waiting since FSX was released in 2006 for a decent Ninoy Aquino Int airport then your wait is finally over.
Visit the Ninoy Aquino Int Product Page for further information.