X-Aviation and Leading Edge Simulations are pleased to announce the release of the highly anticipated Saab 340A for X-Plane 10!
The aircraft is a study level simulation of the real world version and was developed over a period of 3.5 years in conjunction with a test group of real world Saab 340 pilots to verify the function of each and every system. The aircraft also introduces an all-new 3D sound engine for X-Plane, offering the ultimate experience in immersion through sounds, and includes 32 liveries spread across three variants included at no extra charge.
Key features include:
• Accurately simulated Collins ProLine II Radios
• Simulated EHSI and EADI CRT displays
• Accureately simulated switches, logic, and gauges
• Custom Rain & Ice effects
• Over 215 custom lights throughout the aircraft
• Utilizes the soundXtreme 3D sound engine
◦ Over 130 sound samples!
• Complete electrical system simulation
• Over 30 busses simulated
• Custom batteries including temperature
• Accurately simulated Saab 340A autopilot and associated modes, including Vertical Sync
• Default X-Plane engines and props logic overridden and custom controlled by plug-in
• Accurate simulation of Saab Power Levers and Condition Levers
• Autocoarsen equipped simulation
• Complete GPWS
• Yoke Pusher
• Rudder Limiter
• Flap Override
• Anti-Skid brake system
• FSP, CWP, and Master Caution/Warning systems
• Accurately modeled Custom Anti-Ice control
• 2-Speed individually controlled wipers
• Fuel System accurately modeled
...and much more!
Visit the Saab 340A Product Page for details and download.