Traffic FRANCE has been designed and built to provide VFR flights with a realistic environment, by reproducing a general aviation traffic as compliant as possible with the aircraft fleets of French flying clubs and other official aircraft.
Air traffic is divided into several modules, each representing a specific type of traffic activated by default in the product but that can be easily deactivated according to your needs and your choices.
Main module includes flying club’s aircraft traffic which is based on a database of the fleets of most French flying clubs, as up-to-date as possible, and allowing realistic flights and aircrafts.
Other modules represent less numerous but equally important and original fleets: military traffic, civil security and business aviation, but also small amazing traffic like “Patrouille de France”, presidential plane and fleet, and so on.
Last it will be possible if you wish and for even more realism to customize the Liveriess of any aircraft thanks to paint-kit files provided free of charge on our site and forum.
- Air traffic with several thousand flight plans throughout the France country
- Many types of traffic supported: Aeroclub, military, business aviation and civil security
- More than 50 different aircraft models and their variants
- Realistic aircraft liveries based on fleets of French flying clubs
- Airport definition files (AFCAD) adapted to Trafic France specifications provided
- Open product allowing the personalization of the livery of each plane
- Compatible with other France VFR scenes and / or other publishers
More information and screenshots on the france vfr website :