France VFR's latest airport scenery is located in the Paris area : LFPL - Lognes-Emerainville and is the second of the "Aeroports de Paris (ADP)" collection.
LFPL – Lognes-Emerainville (Dpt77 - France) represents The scenery covers about 700 ha and adds to the airport an extended photorealistic area including specific autogen and nearby road traffic and includes high-definition ground textures as well as night textures.
The scenery can be used as a standalone product or in addition to Paris VFR scenery without any adaptation. Due to its specific conception, the scenery is entirely compatible with any mesh of your choice.
Technical specifications :
- Lognes-Emerainville Airport: extremely detailed airport and surrounding area.
- Photo-real extremely high definition ground textures including night textures.
- Photo-real 3D buildings including night textures.
- Specific autogen included for the entire area.
- Road traffic included.
- Numerous customized and generic 3D objects.
- Stand-alone product:can be used on its own, or embedded in the Paris
VFR scenery without any modification.
- Paris PHOTO and TRUElandscape compatibility.
- Platform effects removed (slopes).
- Charts SIA – VAC – IAC – ARRDEP are provided.
This scenery is available at France VFRwebsite for download and soon for dvd boxed.