For newbies, it will be better to replay this topic:)
I need to clear my confusion about purchasing right addons to make FSX better. But I read that it depends on where you want to fly.
I am in Turkey, so I must choose europe based addons I think, and I figured out these categories as needed. could you please give opinion , advice, and correct. it is really confusing
1. Mesh --> FS Global (all regions bundle) covers the entire World
2. AFM --> FS Global AFM (but I know that current version is not designed to work with FTX Global Vector, should I have to install now?)
3. Ground Textures --> FTX Global Base
4. Vector --> FTX Global Vector
5. Landclass --> FTX Global OpenLC Europe
6. Scenery --> ?? what is this, and which one should I have to buy?
7. Weather Engine --> Active Sky Next
8. Weather Textures --> REX4 Texture Direct (I am not sure about switching off something to prevent conflicting texture parts with others above)
If something are missing could you also pls add above. I figured out after searching lots of things but still not sure about something. thanks in advance.