Yesterday my P3D installation messed up in the way it is stuck in very low FPS, we are talking about as low as 0.6 frames per second. No matter what I have done to remedy the issue it is stuck in crappy frames and I've tried everything. It lags on the ground but as soon as I pause the sim my fps returns to normal. It also lags as soon as I take off and start flying.This started after I installed the FSLabs A319 latest version for P3D v4, I was doing preflight when all of the sudden my framerate dropped to 3-4. I tried to wait it out but then it kept going, then I restarted my sim but it still lagged now it was down between 1-2 frames now. With this framerate it is unplayable.I have done some experiments so far and I have noticed a few things.- When AI traffic especially airport ground vehicles is turned off then the framerate returns to normal on the ground but when airborne it lags down to 1 frame per second. By pausing the sim it returns to normal, but as soon as its unpaused then it no longer works.
- Complex aircraft such as the PMDG 747 loads fine all systems initialize properly, however as soon as I switch out to the external view the sim freezes then becomes unresponsive. Once it does become unresponsive again then it down to 1 frame per second.The sim is currently unflyable at this state, I have deleted the p3d.cfg file and it helped but as soon as I change ANY of the traffic settings it lags down again. The only way to fly the sim is with ALL AI traffic off, so I thought it may have been a few addons I have installed.One of them is the A_A Sceneries Suvarnabhumi Intl Airport, sadly this is not P4D compatible yet and stupid me decided to install that & the AI traffic installer that comes with it. The AI installer ended up adding a bunch of planes and changing the AI flight plans themselves. So the first thing I did was uninstall the scenery (since it kept crashing) and the AI traffic manager that it came with.I also noticed I had AI FSLights Reborn, uninstalled that but to no avail. Then I thought the ground vehicles were corrupted so then what I did was uninstall the ones I had from REX Worldwide Airports HD and restore the default ones I had before, but still nothing.Then while the sim was lagging I was monitoring task manager and I noticed both my CPU is down below 20% and my GPU usage is almost 0%.So then I went through the regular troubleshooting steps for P3D, Here is what I have tried so far:- Deleting the generated files such as Prepar3D.cfg, cameras.cfg, and shader caches (Didnt help)
- Deleting/disabling all addons including LSH MD-80, PMDG aircrafts, AS P4D, ASCA, and EZDok. (Didnt help)
- Repairing then reinstalling both the client & content from their installers. (Didnt help)
- Reinstalling P3D completely (Didnt help)
- Repairing all microsoft redistributables (Didnt help)
- Updating my graphics driver to latest versions (Didnt help)
- Running a AV scan with norton (Didnt help)I am not sure if maybe I got a virus that is interfering with P3D, if I had to guess it must have come from the FSL A319 since I never had any problems with the sim until now.Here are my specs, it's an MSI gaming laptop I have never had any issue playing games. I have Arma 3 and X-Plane 11 installed on it and they work fine, its only P3D that has this issue.Hardware:- NVIDIA GTX 1070 with 8 GB of VRAM- Intel i7-7700 @ 2.6 GHZ (overclocked by default to 3.4 GHZ)- SSD 125 GB- HDD 1 TB, 7000 RPM (this is where P3D is installed since I can't fit it into the C drive)Software:- Prepar3D v4.4- Active Sky for P3D v4- EZDOK P4D beta (uninstalled)- PTA for P3D v4- FS AI Lights Reborn (uninstalled)- Leonardo Maddog MD-82 & MD-83/88- PMDG 777-200LR/300ER- PMDG 747-400/800- FS2Crew for boththe 747 & MD-80- TFDI 717- FSLabs A320/A319 (Uninstalled)Addon Scenery:- Imagine Sim KATL (P4D)- Flightbeam KSFO (P4D)- Flightbeam KDEN (P4D)- LatinVFR KRSW (P4D)- A_A Sceneries VHHH (P4D)- Kansai Airport (P4D)I have also tried regenerating the scenery.cfg but again it still lags.If this is malware, can anyone recommend the best AV to remove it? I don;t know what to do I have tried EVERYTHING in the book, I will give more information if requested if that will help with this issue.
Please help, PLEASE its been stressing me out the past day and nothing I have done is helping.