Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leethepilot

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leethepilot

  1. Hello, no this is not us or FlightFX. All of our approaches work no matter what aircraft you're in. This was very extremely thoroughly tested in beta as we did have a issue in beta, but it is resolved and was resolved. It looks like from the post above, that arrival doesn't support the runways.
  2. Of course you're very much welcome. Yes, submit a ticket and I'll try to get this over to the ini team asap so you can have a good time flying into our HOU. I've been in the sim industry for 15 years, 6 years as a developer and this was also my first rodeo. We'll get you taken care of. :) regards-Lee Miles
  3. I have no idea why it would do this to you. I've installed and uninstalled the app many times including our products with no issues. I wouldn't know why it would cause this for you specifically, and we've never had this report. Go to our website: https://fly2high.net/ Submit a ticket and I can get you figured out. Thank you.
  4. Yes we are aware. It was really weird before SU5, however, it's a lot more clear on how these issues are resolved now. Honestly, it shouldn't even be an option. There's no point at all to delete approaches. I did email Asobo to just delete the option just so devs won't be confused, especially the beginners. We will be doing these items soon, which we have for KJAX already, they have approaches now, we have to adjust the LODs to fit the new LOD system of 2024 to match versus with 2020.
  5. Hello, yes, the installer has nothing to do with the graphics settings no matter what. It's independent from each other and has no correlation to each other. The installer is simply a application to purchase and download our products. It has nothing to do with the GFX settings in sim. If you would like any other explanation, please let me know. :) We have HOU on iniBuilds and our app only for now.
  6. I'm sorry you feel this way, I'm a F2H dev and we are listening to the community. We are going through updates currently. :)
  7. Hey Flic! F2H dev here, we are currently working on JAX and SAV currently updates. We'll make an announcement soon on our socials how these updates will work. Thank you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.