Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fs2020flyer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fs2020flyer

  1. Hello, I am having an issue with both AutoFPS and DynamicLOD. I am on the latest version of both programs and on the latest version of MSFS24 (not the beta). I have been a long time Dynamic LOD user and just recently, the program is connecting to the sim just fine, however, it will not update the in sim TLOD based on the values I input into the program. It will stay at whatever is set in the sim. I then tried out AutoFPS and tried to use the dynamic LOD portion and that also will not update the in sim TLOD. I ran the installers multiple times to ensure everything was updated but something isnt talking to something so that the TLOD will update. Any ideas?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.