Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saintmike5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saintmike5

  1. Yeah cheers, glad I didn't give up despite the temptation! It appears from talking to them there's nothing they (Taog) can do about it unfortunately, and I doubt that the Airshow Assistant makers will make changes if it only affects one other product, but it's not the end of the world!
  2. Finally found the culprit that was causing my issues! There's a Marketplace addon called Airshow Assistant that I've been using for a while, but it seems to cause a conflict with the AS365 for some reason. Disabling the addon on the Marketplace seems to sort out the issues! What a relief!
  3. Thanks again, yes I do hate to give up on things and I did try again this morning for a couple of hours but I don't think there's anything left for me to try now sadly. I've done all of the various suggested steps now with nothing making any difference. At least I can at least get one flight out of it each session as long as I make sure it's the first flight! Cheers for your help.
  4. Yeah I did look at their Discord site and asked a question in the chat which hasn't yet been answered. Can't seem to create a specific bug report as it says I need a tag which I don't have - tried to get one but there doesn't seem to be any way of getting one unless I'm missing something. Never mind. I've tried pretty much everything anyway and nothing seems to work. Already spent enough time trying to chase it, probably will just have to give up on it and use some other helis instead.
  5. Hi thanks for helping out. You're definitely on to something I think - from a few more tests it's always when I use the Dauphin/Dolphin to take my second flight of a session, regardless of which aircraft I flew first, so it's probably getting its knickers in a twist with the save files and is unable to resolve so it just crashes instead. I tried running MSFS24 as administrator, makes no difference. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling all 8Gb of the product, also doesn't help. Looks like it's just something I'll have to live with - as others have reported similar then at least I know it's not something unique to my system. Have to say though I've never come across such an issue before in 700+ hours on MS24. It's very frustrating as I adore Taog's other helicopters - got the 500, Huey and Alouette and love them to bits which is why I'm so frustrated that this one has been nothing but trouble.
  6. Thanks for your response, but no, it happens with all addons cleared out from my Community folder. I haven't done anything particularly special; I followed the guide as to how to set up controls and that all works ok when I am actually able to fly it, but clearly something gets very scrambled when trying to switch to either helicopter having completed a flight in a different aircraft - as I say it crashes every single time. It's a very annoying limitation that I was not expecting from a premium-costed product.
  7. There seem to be lots of issues with this at the moment. The key one for me is the constant and repeatable crashing of MSFS to desktop if I try and switch to or from this aircraft to another one following a flight. I don't know why, assume it is to do with the different control setups, but it is very frustrating. If I switch prior to taking a flight (i.e. just having started MSFS) it seems fine. Do other people have the same issue, do we just have to live with it?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.