Everything posted by EDDVsim
-
MSFS 2024 Error during flying or start
I don't know what a 2 year old can do, pressing a certain key for the BIOS window to appear I suppose is easy. From that point on, the figures that has to be changed insided that BIOS window , allow me to be honest, is for me tricky just exactly what I wrote from the beginning of this thread that Im am not an expert! Simple as this.
-
MSFS 2024 Error during flying or start
This is the first time I hear that my PC components might be responsible for this S_OK (0X0) error! My PC runs perfectly outside msfs 2024, if there was a problem with components I would see it elsewhere too, for example in videos or in pictures or even on other demanding games Since I get this error I Googled it and this is what search say: "No, this is highly unlikely to be a problem with your PC components. Your hardware—the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5080, the Dell Alienware AW3225QF (a top-tier 4K OLED monitor), and Windows 11 Home—represents absolute peak performance. The s_ok (0x0) error combined with a flickering globe and sudden crashes to desktop (CTD) is a known software and driver compatibility issue between MSFS 2024, recent NVIDIA drivers, and G-Sync/VRR settings at high resolutions. Ironically, in programming, S_OK means "success" or "everything is fine," but Windows is misinterpreting a graphics driver timing hitch as a crash (often tied to a hidden DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG error)"
-
MSFS 2024 Error during flying or start
@udidwht you are right but as mentioned before that I am not an expert and fiddling with the BIOS makes me feel cranky. I am even sceptical about this cleaning NVIDIA Driver with DDU and that is because I have to run it on a Safe Mode! Everything I've done so far is with the help of AI and it seems now that the options are narrowed to these above. I did a bit of a search in msfs 2024 official forums and I am surprised that this error exists from 2023, at least that was the year it was posted and there is no a standard solution
-
MSFS 2024 Error during flying or start
@udidwht Disabling XMP/EXPO, I am not an expert and correct me if I am wrong, will slow my PC and this is the very last thing I want to do. I have relative a High End system and I don't want to run like a 10 year old machine. I even hope if with the upcoming SU7 will solve this mess. Well, hope dies last.
-
MSFS 2024 Error during flying or start
Hi, Windows 11 Home NVIDIA Driver the newest 616.92 CPU AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core Processor RAM 64 GB, SSD 4TB, GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5080 Monitor Alienware Dell 4K OLED 32" Mind you I am not a computer expert and I am very careful about my steps. Your help and thank you so much for this, is very deep into computing, at least for me and I have a kind of fear that I don't want to do something worse. Till now I did a complete clean, I want to believe, reinstallation of 2024, new Drivers, deleting Caches and the problem persists. Sometimes I am able to enter the Main Menu but I see the Globe flickering, I go even further to choose an airport to fly and then I see the whole screen with horizontal lines. Of course at that point I press escape and back to Desktop. When I try again to load msfs 2024 then that error (Error C_OK (0X0)) comes exactly the time when loading is ready and before I click on "Start" At first I though that I had a combination of errors, with my monitor too, but no, everywhere else my monitor functions perfectly. It's funny and sad I have a relative expensive system and I can't play msfs 2024! Panos
-
MSFS 2024 Error during flying or start
It locks up and it brings me back to Desktop. Now tell me that at the end, after so many attempts and stress, I have to reinstall my Windows!
-
MSFS 2024 Error during flying or start
@FrankR409 and @787flyer Thank you both for your help, perhaps the problem is somewhere deeper. The Error S_OK (0x0) appears exactly when the loading is finishing and sometimes after,...... 1000 attempts, the game let me in and when inside the Main Menu the Globe starts flickering. That lasts some seconds where that error comes again! Panos
-
MSFS 2024 Error during flying or start
Frank, I did that this with Repair, I made a fresh reinstall, i have the newest drivers, although the problem started with the old driver, simply I am just getting crazy here! I have Navigraph Charts, Navigraph Hub, SimBrief and Little Navmap all are recognising msfs2024 but.....I can't launch it! Panos
-
MSFS 2024 Error during flying or start
@787flyer Yes you are absolutely right at the beginning it started 2 times during flying, that was yesterday and since then everytime i try to launch it there is that Error: S_OK (0X0) during loading exactly before "Start" appears Panos
-
MSFS 2024 Error during flying or start
I don't have the chance to enter MSFS 2024 as I wrote before that error appears during loading 2024
-
MSFS 2024 Error during flying or start
Hello Frank, Thank you so much for your reply, I tried both options with no result! Everytime during loading the game, exactly at the time where you see the pilot walking at that KLM Airbus, that Error: S_OK (0X0) pops up. The strange think is that my PC is new and MSFS 2024 was running for one week perfectly! It is so frustating! Panos
-
MSFS 2024 Error during flying or start
Hello Forum, I am totally lost about my sudden problem on 2024. I am completely new to this forum but old to this hobby. Since some weeks I got my new PC and one week ago I bought via Marketplace msfs 2024. Everything went perfect until today when I got an error. First it was during flying, later it was during taxing and finally this error came on the Start Menu with flickering screen on my monitor. Of course during all these I restarted my PC with the same results. The Error Message: Your application device has encountered a problem and the application will exit Error: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG (0x887a006) This error could be due to either of: a driver fault, an application bug, graphics card overheating, graphics card overclocking My Rig: AMD Ryzen7 9850X3D 8-Core Processor, RTX 5080 and Windows 11 Home. Monitor: Alienware 32" OLED 4K I have done nothing to my system first because I am not a computer expert and second everything was running perfect! Thank you in advance of any help Panos