Sign in to follow this  
simon747

NEW ifly 744 P3D KLM

Still a good bird too...the ifly is still a joy to fly!!!  Stunning plane!

Simon

0.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

2017-2-23_22-5-52-630.jpg

• Upvote 2

Simon

4 hours ago, Ando010 said:

Great shot!

And you're right, it's a great bird indeed and hugely underrated!! 

Agreed; now that I have bought the PMDG one, I found myself back in this old gal  I re-did the vc texture for the VC windows that removed the tint and haze from the VC windows, while still keeping reflections, makes a big difference to me.  They re-did the outside textures, which helped with external views.  The VC looks fine and perhaps a little less dark than the new pmdg one which makes it easier to see the gauges and stuff.  PMDG sounds and external textures are second to none, but do all my own sounds, so not too bothered as I can incorporate my own sound set in the Ifly one.  Enjoying it and will post some more shots when I complete some flights!   

Simon

1 hour ago, Ando010 said:

I'm the opposite on the sounds. I have both the NGX and IFly 737's but always found the PMDG sound just too overly 'processed' for my tastes and found the same with the 747's. 

But either way, at least the the Queen is getting some nice attention! 

Strange  that you find  the pmdg  sounds   that are  overly processed  since  pmdg have taken great lengths  to record  the actual  sounds  from  the  cockpit  themselves 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

Strange  that you find  the pmdg  sounds   that are  overly processed  since  pmdg have taken great lengths  to record  the actual  sounds  from  the  cockpit  themselves 

I agree I like the pmdg sounds a lot!!

Simon

14 hours ago, Ando010 said:

Perhaps they really did record them from the cockpit (engines to me sound like recorded in cabin). 

I listened and watched many YouTube and videos of airline flight deck videos of NG's that I have and found the iFly represented the sound far better overall. 

Just my opinion based on extensive research and not on reading what's on the side of the box. :)

Anway, i have managed to derail the thread. My apologies. 

No worries!  Thread not derailed, no problems with some constructive talk once and awhile :)

Simon