What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- SimSkunkWorks planes 50% off until Aug. 16th
- Another FSX-SE Sale on Steam
- ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- X-Plane VMAX 777 Workdliner Extended 50% Off!
- Saitek Radio & Multi panel
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- MSI N550GTX-TI
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
- MEGASCENERYEARTH V2 Baltimore/Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia DVD
. . .
List of all airports in FS9 with their ICAO code - where?
3 replies to this topic
Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:02 PM
>TTools will only give you the ICAO codes, geographic location>coordinates and the elevation.>>For airport names and countries - you need ->http://www.egpws.com...e/database.html>>By Winfried Orthmann>>He has also done something similar for FSX - but with more>data included. Search under his name in the Avsim Library.ReggieThanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for!
Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:48 AM
TTools will only give you the ICAO codes, geographic location coordinates and the elevation.For airport names and countries - you need - http://www.egpws.com...e/database.htmlBy Winfried OrthmannHe has also done something similar for FSX - but with more data included. Search under his name in the Avsim Library.