What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
- Project Cars 40% Off
- OryxSim 50% sale and question
. . .
List of all airports in FS9 with their ICAO code - where?
3 replies to this topic
Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:02 PM
>TTools will only give you the ICAO codes, geographic location>coordinates and the elevation.>>For airport names and countries - you need ->http://www.egpws.com...e/database.html>>By Winfried Orthmann>>He has also done something similar for FSX - but with more>data included. Search under his name in the Avsim Library.ReggieThanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for!
Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:48 AM
TTools will only give you the ICAO codes, geographic location coordinates and the elevation.For airport names and countries - you need - http://www.egpws.com...e/database.htmlBy Winfried OrthmannHe has also done something similar for FSX - but with more data included. Search under his name in the Avsim Library.
Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:31 AM
Download this utility ttools202.zip by Lee Swordy from avsim library.Included is a utility called collect airports.Peter
Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:16 AM
Is there a file somewhere on the net which I can download that lists all FS9 airports with their ICAO code?