•  

AVSIM NOTAM

Planning in progress for 2nd Annual Tom Allensworth Memorial Flight.  Seeking volunteers to help plan and coordinate and calling all simmers around the world to join in on a fly-in event with your fellow community members.  Please head over to this forum post for more details.

In Loving Memory Of

Tom Allensworth,
Founder of AVSIM Online

AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. Please help us keep it that way and donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time.

Donation Statistics

Total Donation Amount - $411.18
Total Fees - $23.82
Total Goal Amount - $3,000.00

Still Needed - $2,565.00

J41 ramp manager

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Inactive Member_windge_***

Inactive Member_windge_***
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:57 AM

hi guys, are we suppose to be able to ''click'' on the ramp manager popout? (shift-2), if its the case i cant. I tried right and left click on the red parts with no results. Plus, when i open door (shift-E), the door doesnt become blue on the ramp man. screen.anyone can help...thxWindge

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 downscc

downscc

Member - 8,000+

• Members
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:47 PM

Please sign your full name to posts in this forum.What about the other 2D windows like FMS or A/P? Do they work? Do you have SP2?

Dan Downs, Maj USAF (RET)
KCRP
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

#3 MELKOR

MELKOR

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:58 PM

hi guys, are we suppose to be able to ''click'' on the ramp manager popout? (shift-2), if its the case i cant. I tried right and left click on the red parts with no results. Plus, when i open door (shift-E), the door doesnt become blue on the ramp man. screen.

This has happened to me several times. Also, I've had the odd behavior where clicking on a particular object will activate something else entirely (i.e. click on the passenger door, and the power cart appears!)So, clearly, there are times when some sort of corruption is occurring.Unfortunately, I have not been able to come up with a repro case... so there is really nothing PMDG can do.
- Bill Ruppel, CYKF, VATSIM 816871

#4 Inactive Member_windge_***

Inactive Member_windge_***
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:08 PM

after another check up, i dont have ANY 2d's screen that are functionnal! anyone has a setup/config to suggest? thxDave Guindon