Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest windge

J41 ramp manager

4 posts in this topic

hi guys, are we suppose to be able to ''click'' on the ramp manager popout? (shift-2), if its the case i cant. I tried right and left click on the red parts with no results. Plus, when i open door (shift-E), the door doesnt become blue on the ramp man. screen.anyone can help...thxWindge

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Please sign your full name to posts in this forum.What about the other 2D windows like FMS or A/P? Do they work? Do you have SP2?

hi guys, are we suppose to be able to ''click'' on the ramp manager popout? (shift-2), if its the case i cant. I tried right and left click on the red parts with no results. Plus, when i open door (shift-E), the door doesnt become blue on the ramp man. screen.
This has happened to me several times. Also, I've had the odd behavior where clicking on a particular object will activate something else entirely (i.e. click on the passenger door, and the power cart appears!)So, clearly, there are times when some sort of corruption is occurring.Unfortunately, I have not been able to come up with a repro case... so there is really nothing PMDG can do.

after another check up, i dont have ANY 2d's screen that are functionnal! anyone has a setup/config to suggest? thxDave Guindon

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0