What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
- Project Cars 40% Off
- OryxSim 50% sale and question
. . .
FSX default mission(s) problem
No replies to this topic
Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:42 PM
OK this is a strange one to me. I don't fly the missions much. Today I decided to try the Avalanche Rescue Mission in FSX using the EH-101. Loaded, ran, got part way thru and crashed. Reloaded and repeat. A while later I went back to the mission and started it agaion - starteg moving right along and the EH 101 engines shut down - crash. Tried several different things, reload FSX, reboot system, load a default flight and then switch to mission -= same reslt - mission starts and a few seconds after takeoff - engine dies.Tried a different mission using thed EH-101 - same thing - a feew seconds after take off - engine dies - crash.Any thoughts on this?THanx,Vic