What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- SimSkunkWorks planes 50% off until Aug. 16th
- Another FSX-SE Sale on Steam
- ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- X-Plane VMAX 777 Workdliner Extended 50% Off!
- Saitek Radio & Multi panel
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- MSI N550GTX-TI
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
- MEGASCENERYEARTH V2 Baltimore/Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia DVD
. . .
POH for c340
2 replies to this topic
Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:51 AM
Hi everyone, Recent and content owner of a brand new c340.A shortcomming of Carenado is the limited documentation that they supply with their planes. I own several other excellent of their planes and have managed to find further background docs regarding them, like POH, owners manual etc. However for the c340 i have come up emptyhanded! Does anyone have some substantial documentation. From the Carenado documentation it is easy to see that they must have had a poh as the text is cut and paste. Any info. regarding the use of the plane is very welcome. Lars
Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:21 PM
I e-mailed Carenado and found out that they modelled a 1974 Cessna 340 with 285 h.p. Continental TSIO-520-K engines. I found a great little 1974 Cessna 340 "Owner's Manual" from this site: http://www.aircraftm...il.asp?mID=4268 I would recommend it to anyone who wants to know more about flying this airplane. It gives the same checklists you find in Carenado's documentation plus chapters on detailed descriptions of systems, operating limitation, operational data (including performance charts), optional systems, and care of the aircraft. It's worth the $15 plus $5 shipping (at least to Philly) if you want to understand this plane better. I'm currently working on upgrading the engines to RAM VII's, so if anyone has any pointers on how to do this or is interested in the mod, let me know.