•  

In Loving Memory Of

Tom Allensworth,
Founder of AVSIM Online

AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.

Photo
- - - - -

Download Simconnect/FSX SDK?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 martinlest2

martinlest2

Member - 3,000+

• Members
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:16 AM

I Googled this, but no joy..Can I download SimConnect and/or the FSX SDK package? I know it's on the FSX DVD but I am currently working abroad and my FSX DVDs are back ion the UK. Have just installed REX for FSX and I am getting errors with the weather engine and also when I exit FSX I get an Unhandled Exception error in MS .NET Framework.If not, I will be in the UK soon and can bring the DVDs back with me but would like to fix this now, if I can.Thanks,Martin
Martin Stebbing, EGLF (UK)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 JSkorna

JSkorna

Member - 24,000+

• Banned
  • 24,315 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:54 AM

I Googled this, but no joy..Can I download SimConnect and/or the FSX SDK package? I know it's on the FSX DVD but I am currently working abroad and my FSX DVDs are back ion the UK. Have just installed REX for FSX and I am getting errors with the weather engine and also when I exit FSX I get an Unhandled Exception error in MS .NET Framework.If not, I will be in the UK soon and can bring the DVDs back with me but would like to fix this now, if I can.Thanks,Martin

Not sure if SDK1 was ever posted.SDK1A and SDK 2 are for sure posted.
Thanks,

Jim
Posted Image
http://www.air-source.us/

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

#3 martinlest2

martinlest2

Member - 3,000+

• Members
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:09 AM

I Googled for hours (or so it seemed) yesterday with no luck - any idea where the SDK1A is Jim?M

#4 JSkorna

JSkorna

Member - 24,000+

• Banned
  • 24,315 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:46 AM

Second link on Google:http://www.microsoft...ang=en&id=10027
Thanks,

Jim
Posted Image
http://www.air-source.us/

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

#5 dbrucem

dbrucem

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:44 PM

The SDK1A download will replace and superceed the orginal SDK but you must have the original SDK from the FSX Deluxe DVD installed first to update. I recently did a full reinstall of FSX and can confirm this.

#6 martinlest2

martinlest2

Member - 3,000+

• Members
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:16 PM

I see - well, I'll be in London for Christmas so might as well wait now till I have the original DVDs here...Thanks again,M