Sign in to follow this  
Rimax

Not in database

I have v2.10.0040 of PMDG 747-400 running in FSX Acceleration in a Windows 7 machine.

When trying to build a flight plan in the FMC it does not recognize the database although it's the last one AIRAC 1407. I get a "Not in Database" when I type any airport ICAO code (it doesn't matter which one) or when I try to enter a Flight Plan created with FSBuild that of course is in the FlightPlan Database. Al the other FMC functions seems to work properly.

Any help how to solve this?

Check with your navdata provider. I believe I read that Navigraph had an issue with most recent update.

Peter Schluter

Thanks Peter

I have changed my current Airac 1407 by the one of former month 1406 and the FMC has recognized it. So, I suppose it was a problem of Airac 1407 and PMDG 747-400 because that problem didn't happen with PMDG 737-800

Hi, 

Yes if you re using Navigraph for your AIRAC Data, the 1407 version had issues with not recognizing any airports in the PMDG 747 FMC. Either install the 1406 cycle or download the 1407 V2 update to fix your problem.

Kindest Regards, 

I have the latest Airac 1410 for PMDG for the iFly 747-400 and have the same problem. I thought I had installed in the wrong place but it is in simobjects/airplanes/ifly 747-400/pmdg/navdata which looks okay. 

Is this still a problem with the airac?? it is driving me nuts trying to find the answer. 

Steve

The PMDG database does not work for the freeware iFly 747.  The formats are completely different.  Navigraph does not provide a database for that aircraft.

DJ