Sign in to follow this  
Demious

FSDT CYVR in P3D3

I read on the FSDT forums that CYVR is being used in P3Dv3, but when I want to install it, I only get the option to install it in P3Dv2, so the only option would be to manually add it to the P3Dv3 library.

Strangely enough the Addonmanager only wants to install in P3Dv3, so I installed it there and it works fine, I could register the addon and that seems to work, but when I check CYVR, in P3Dv3, I only see runways and jetways and there are no buildings around, while in P3Dv2 everything checks out.

Can it be I missed to add some folders I should add to any .cfg-file? Or can it be something else that prevents the buildings from showing up in P3Dv3?

Cheers!

Maarten

You have to download a new installer from the FSDT website to get the option to install into P3Dv3.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Ah ok, this week I read that the addon itself was compatible, but I had to download a new addons manager, which I did.

But I'm downloading now and see if it makes any difference.

Thanks, Carlo! :)

Cheers!

Maarten

Ah ok, this week I read that the addon itself was compatible, but I had to download a new addons manager, which I did.

Nowhere on our site we said you can just download an updated Addon Manager, and have all your products automatically reinstalled into P3D V3.

If you have several FSDT products that you want to install into P3D V3, you must download all their updated installers, and install each one into P3D V3.