Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Cleaned up Aero Commander WIP

Decided to clean up the AC500 - just base layers - will be finished paints but thought I would share for the non grime lovers like me   :wink:

Sorry not taking requests to many projects at the moment - thanks for looking

eg8vb6.jpg

nv34ns.jpg

• Upvote 2

Rich Sennett

Love the clean look too ... and these look great!  Will you be doing a white one as well?  Will you release these textures on AVSIM?

The earlier model of this aircraft was the one that kindled my interest in aviation back in the 1960s - and it still looks pretty good 50+ years later!  I just wish Carenado produced a decent paint kit for this aircraft, as I'd love to reproduce the livery of the airline in NZ that used it all those years ago.

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Love the clean look too ... and these look great!  Will you be doing a white one as well?  Will you release these textures on AVSIM?

The earlier model of this aircraft was the one that kindled my interest in aviation back in the 1960s - and it still looks pretty good 50+ years later!  I just wish Carenado produced a decent paint kit for this aircraft, as I'd love to reproduce the livery of the airline in NZ that used it all those years ago.

Yes I have white also but these are not finished repaints - just base layer cleanup - from here I do all the graphics so no these will not be uploaded - thank you  :wink: 

Yellow version door looks like it doesnt match I assure you it does something in environment or shadowing caused this 

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett