•  

AVSIM NOTAM

The AVSIM Forums will be temporarily offline for software upgrades beginning 23FEB17 at 22:00Z. The upgrade could last as long as 7 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience.

In Loving Memory Of

Tom Allensworth,
Founder of AVSIM Online

AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.

Photo
- - - - -

Posting links and pictures into posts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Paul_

Paul_

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:22 PM

Hi everyone

For the life of me I am struggling big time to post some images on here of a problem I am having in P3D

Can someone please explain in VERY easy step by step instructions on how you go about doing this  ......

I have created an account with Imgur and can upload pictures to there  ... it's trying to post them here that I can't fathom out

Thanking you in advance

Paul 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 Glynn

Glynn

Member - 5,000+

• Bronze
  • 6,143 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

Drag and drop your pictures onto the following site and click upload

http://www.fsfiles.o...ightsimshotsv2/

From the resulting dropdown choose BBCode embed then copy and paste the link provided into your post here.

#3 Jim Young

Jim Young

Forums Administrator

• Administrators
  • 15,552 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:25 PM

I use fsfiles (Oz Image Hosting) too.  Excellent site.  Here's a description on how to link your images to AVSIM forums - http://www.avsim.com...t-a-screenshot/

Thanks Glynn for your input. 

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | Forums Administrator | AVSIM.com
Member AVSIM Board of Directors' 

You Have Agreed To These When Becoming an AVSIM Member. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS)
Important other links: Privacy Policy | Forum Help | Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Request Support | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rules

My computer specs:  I7 7700K CPU [automatically overclocked to 5.0GHz] | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 | Dell UltraSharp 34" Monitor (U3415W) | Dell 24" Alienware Monitor | ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero MB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe SSD 500GB and 1TB SSD | Corsair Hydro H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler | G.SKILL Trident Z 16GB DDR4 4266 | Windows 10