Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike94

Somebody should post some....

Guest Mike94

... B757 cockpit screenshots on the screenshots-forum. This cockpit is soo great!I just tried to post some, but didn't work for me.Cheers,Michael

Guest Roy

Make sure your pictures are LESS than 125 kb.Resizing to 800x600 and converting to .jpg seems to do the trick :-)Maybe something like this ;-)Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

Hi All,Some night time shots of the panel would be nice.Thanks in AdvanceAndy Poulos

Guest Henri W

Michael, like this? ;-)Henri

Guest Roy

... or how about this one??? :-)Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

...... or this?...:-)Ivan Italy

Guest Henri W

And what about this one?Henri

Guest Marc Harrington

Henri,great picture combo. For me, creating these kind of images usually is a nightmare because of the background sky that has to be aligned. I'm sure there is a more efficient way of doing it- Your work looks very good!Cheers!

Guest Henri W

Thanks, Marc. I am glad you like it. Indeed, getting the sky right takes some time. But your statement that my work looks good is completely wrong. YOUR work looks so good. Thanks for your excellent work. This plane is so much fun. One disadvantage, however. It keeps me up way too late!Henri

Great pics.My question is with as advanced as fly2 is why is true backlighting not ever done and any fly panel.Does it bring down the performance too much ? Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

Richard-The ability to do true backlighting in FLY!II is actually available now that Rich Harvey has done some work on FLY!II.....The down side is that it wasn't something that could be included in the 757 because the capability arrived too late. We looked at doing some retro work to put it in place- but then began to worry about the fact that the file size for the 757 would grow astronimically...Wait until you see the SkyArrow, however! ;-)Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Roy

>why is true backlighting not ever done and any fly panel.You mean like this??? :-)Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

IVAN,Beautiful lights what airport is this? Is it an add-on?CB

Hi Cap_Bob...... it is the default ksfo airport with with some tweaks at the runway light as "arl.zip" you can download it at avsim.... I use medium intensity light.....and some change in the fly.ini file.....:-waveIvan Italy