Sign in to follow this  

Question to lefteris or rsrandazzo

Hi PMDG-Crew,have you any plans for the release of the B777-patch?You said that you would release it in time of the B757.So , please release it and what will it really contain ,I hopea weather-radar , I was very disappointed as I saw that the B777 hasno "WX"!:-( Best regards , Mike

Mike,I kind of doubt it will have WX Radar since FLYII doesn't support WX Radar at this time. It may have been somethingg the FlY Beta team was exploring but it doesn't work on any FLY II A/C at this time.RegardsPaul :-cool

Mike-we have *seen* your repeated requests for the 777 update. Rest assured, we haven't forgotten it. However, I cannot believe that repeatedly posting message after message about it will make us work faster or harder...(If you're THAT anxious to receive it, why don't you get the 757 as well? It would really show some support).(Also- before I get totally flamed for the above statement, let me say that we're GOING to release the 777 update - we just haven't gotten around to it, as we're concentrating on the few reports there are for the 757).

Lefteris,Thank you for you response. It is nice to know that the patch is still on the books. However, I really don't think anyone is pushing you so much on this. The reason there have been repeated questions on this issue, is that over the last several months that people have been asking, there has been no response to them from PMDG at all. Most of us only wanted to know where the project stood, and whether it had been cancelled together with your other Fly!II projects. We also wanted to let you know that there are plenty of people here still using all of you FLY!II products and who would sincerely appreciate any upgrades/improvements you are willing to make. Most of us understand that this must be a confusing time for you and your colleagues as you sort out your future projects. I must say it is confusing for your customers as well. I hope the PMDG team will soon resume regular contact with us through this forum. Just for the record, while I don't know about the other poster, I did buy the 757 as well as the 777 (both Fly and Fly!II versions).Andrew