Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

Now AMERICA WEST VIRTUAL AIRLINE has FLY's own forum

Guest tonyc

If you fly PMDG's 757, AWVA is the place you might want to hang out for airline flying using FLY2 and the 757. I flew with a comrade last week, and it was great. tony

Tony,Thanks, man! Yes, it's true! America West Virtual is beginning to expand Fly! participation.

If I wasn't such an awful pilot, I'd join in. I spend too much time painting to refine my flying skills, plus when I do fly, I spend most of the flight in external views and not enough doing cockpit duty. Good luck with AWVA. I should have something ready soon. My plan is to have the AW Classic livery done first, then release one of the P&W liveries then another AW, probably the modern livery, until I've gotten all 14 liveries delivered. I'm still crunching away with night textures so that's the hold up right now.Pete

Pete,You should consider joining us over here, it's a heck of a lot of fun!We DO operate realistically in accordance with FAR part 121, but I think that's a lot of what makes it fun. Pilots get a pre-planned release courtesy of yours truly with fuel requirements and routing already specified. Heck, I even toss in MEL and CDL items sometimes too just to keep things interesting! :7Honestly, I don't get much stick time in these days either. I'm lucky if I can squeeze in three or four hops per month. I'm about like you I think, I get just as much enjoyment doing flight planning and making sure AWVA runs as realistically as possible as I do out of actually FLYING! :7At any rate, we certainly appreciate all of your hard work creating those absolutely GORGEOUS 757's with the AWE paint jobs! Rest assured that your efforts are traversing the virtual jet routes on a daily basis! Mike CollierKPHX[table border=1 bgcolor=#eeeeee][tr][td rowspan=2] http://avsim.com/flightdeck/images/Radar_small.gif[/td][td]http://www.dispatcher.org|Dispatcher' target="_blank"> America West Airlines and proud to be a Beta Tester of[link:www.jdtllc.com]Radar Contact]The premiere ATC adventure add-on for FS