Sign in to follow this  
ckukmale

Lago file sites down or just slow???

Anyone had any luck downloading from Lago today?Im trying to download the new mesh but I can never get it. I keep getting access denied all the time.Maybe everyones downloading it or something.Craig Kiltie

Hi Craig. Just went to check it out and had no problem accessing their site or ordering their new Italy scenery. Haven't tried to download it yet ( waiting for the code e-mail) so we'll see how that goes.Best RegardsEd Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

Just to update. Got my codes, but not able to download eithr right now. Either just too much traffic or they have a problem. They'll get it fixed: there isn't a more reliable company than Lago, IMHO.Guess we'll both just wait in line for a bit.Ed Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

Guest Jaaky

The download works, but is indeed very busy.Your best chances are on Mirror 1, but as I'm speaking all 81 connections are busy downoading. Coming Monday an additional 30 connections will be enabled.Jaaky KrantLAGO

Thanks JaakyNow whoever is downloading please please stop.....I want my mesh....I want my mesh...............Only joking but I wish there was a queuing system so that if you try it will let you download it later on as I cant keep checking it every 5 minutes to see if its going to work or not.Ive been trying to download it since lunchtime UK time yesterday since I got my registration key.Anyway hope I can get it soon.Craig Kiltie

I got them earlier this afternoon and they are worth the wait.Ed Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

Just downloaded a download manager and 20 minutes later I had my mesh....What a cool utility.If I had known about that earlier i could have downloaded the mesh ages ago.Now play time..Craig Kiltie