Sign in to follow this  

POSKY 767 crash on ai approach

Hi all, can anybody help me with this?When using the POSKY Gmax 767s as ai planes, they crash shortly before they reach the runway.I tried to replace the .air file with the POSKY A330 file and the approach was fine but the plane sank into the runway on touchdown.Does anybody know which .air file I can use? Or are there any modifications to be made with the aircraft.cfg file? The A320s from Mike Stone used to have the same crash-on-approach problem before I modified their aircraft.cfg with the update from Unal Naiboglu.Many thanks in advanceAl330

Hmm never noticed that before, but it does indeed crash. Any ideas?

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

They weren't made to work as AI's. For one, they are way too detailed and kill the framerates. You may want to try replacing the .air file with the default 777 and they might work. I tired them initially but since they didn't work well and were to hard on the framerates, I stopped using them.

There was a fix posted in the TTools forum awhile back. You could probably search for it using the archived option and it should come up. I don't remember the exact fix otherwise I would post it :)You might also want to try using the PAI 767s for AI traffic as they are much more framerate friendly.

Guest Lobaeux4

I agree, the POSKY 767's just aren't made for AI traffic. I've tried them with the airfile from Mike Stone's L1011. They seem to work okay, but I haven't seen much of them. The only problem with not using the POSKY 76's are, there's so many good liveries out there, when PAI are able to get more liveries I'll be switching out then.Lobaeux

Project OpenSky A330-200 is that also not good for AI?because they do not use many of my flight plans but if they slow me down i can remove them as AI ?Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I found fixes in the file library.Filenames amx762up.zip and amx763up.zip for the 767-200 and 767-300 of Posky. Simply replace the .air file for your 76x with the one from one of those zips, and replace the relevant sections of the .cfg file with the same section from the .cfg file in the update zip.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Thanks very much to all of you. Your help is very much appreciated!RegardsAlex