Sign in to follow this  
Guest dre777

hello? email support ?

Guest dre777

Hello Aeronautical Engineers,I recently moved and purchased a new pc. I would like to transfer the 737ng to my new pc and require a new download link. I have sent two emails and it has been almost two weeks, no reply. Please, my vacation is wasting away and all I want to do is recreate my Ponte Aerea flight throughout Brasil with the new Gol livery before I have to return to the grind in order to make money to buy more add-ons =). It's my favorite fs plane, but only when installed. I have not forgotten your promise that piracy protection would not cause great annoyance to customers. It's very unlike you guys to not reply to emails so I'll give you the benefit of doubt, but please I can't wait much longer.Thank you,Anna Bertheliusannafy2002(AT)hotmail.com

Anna,Robert and Lefteris have been out of the "office" this past week. I'll give 'em the heads up and someone will be in touch shortly.

Anna,DId you drop a note to registration@precisionmanuals.com ?I check it everyday and can handle your request for a licesnse transferRegardsPaul GollnickTechnical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.com

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg