Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 OPERATORS INFORMATION CENTER

Captains-Tonight we have posted the first four sections of the PMDG 737 Operators Information Center to our website.The 737 Operators Information Center will be slowly expanded to cover just about the entire realm of user support issues that we can think of....From detailed tweaks for FS9, to simple things like installing NAVDATA and liveries, and finding out what the most current versions of NAVDATA, SERVICE UPDATES, etc...We are also planning a section that outlines items that we are aware of and fixing....so you won't have to wonder what we are up to.Take a swing through and let us know your thoughts. The layout will continue to change from it's current format- but our primary concern right now is adding content.... Look for a few sections to get added or expanded each day during the next few weeks....

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest whites

Good on you :-)Suggestions...Where possible put in links eg: "You can download the latest Service Update from our DOWNLOADS page." The word DOWNLOADS should take you to the downloads page!Section D1 - You should tell people to make a backup first! They won't be happy with you when they break FS because of tweaking and you tell then to reinstall! :-)Section D4 - It might be worth mentioning that if this value is set too high the sim will start stuttering, that way they might not blame PMDG for it. Apparently is only recommended if you have a 128mb or higher gfx card too.One thing I discovered, when selecting a view in the PMDG 737, say Shift 2 then I choose the Shift 3 view, my framerate drops by 7-8 fps. This is because the Shift 2 view is still open but hiddent by the Shift 3 view. I was in heaven when I sussed that one out because I went to Shift 3 on approach!All the questions I asked when I bought the product are covered so thats good :-)

Guest charlie130

Hi there, I can't find it anywhere on your website.....Luke

Hi Luke.On the front page of the PMDG site you

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden