Sign in to follow this  
Guest Darren Howie

Holy crap its awesome!

G'day guysHaving waited a while before grabbing the NG the new service pack broke the camels back.All i can say to the team is she is a ripper.Just did a flight from KIAH to KMIA and its easily enough to convince me my PIC 76 is at the gate now in FS2002 forever.Great flight model and 3d model for that matter.FMC seems excellent so far and given the fact you guys arepushing through with continued expansion i will certainly be along for the ride.Great job on the 73 guys.I am getting great FPS with my pretty high settings and i am looking forward to driving this sim until i get my hands on the real deal(please give me a job Virgin!!).Anyway all the best and congrats on the job.PSS Beta tester

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey Darren :)Yeah, she is a beauty eh? Bet you can't wait for the -800 with the Qantas livery ;) I know I can't!

G'day JohnNo doubt you are eyeing off several scheme's?Have you seen the new Wanula running about?Its been in YSSY quite a bit since arriving a few weeks ago.Take careDarren

I sure am Darren! :-hah speaking of -800s I saw Nalanji earlier today heading north, looked splendid in the sun!Haven't personally seen Wanula, only a few pictures. Might have to head down to SYD for a days spotting and try and check her out myself!

Darren-Thanks for the very nice compliments, Darren! I'm glad you are finding the airplane meets your expectations!I had the opportunity to actually fly her around freestyle for the first time in some time the other day- and I must say I rather enjoyed myself. ;-)