Sign in to follow this  
Gary_Hayes

Delta NOC

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Gary,Absolutley stunning! I really look forward to using that one. :)Would you perhaps be interested in trying to convert a paint made for the FFX 737-500 to the PMDG 737-700? Just asking. It might be tough job though if you are interested. I can certainly understand if you have no interest in it. Just asking. ;)Cheers,Jim Richards

Ok Gary. Sounds good. I found out I made a mistake. It is actually an FFX 737-300. E-Mailing you here in just minute. I've never done a paint before but thought I'd try to do this myself a couple weeks ago. Thought just trying to port one might be a good way to get started, but I ended up saying to myself, forget it. :-lol Maybe you'll know what to do if you're insterested in the paint.Jim Richards

Allright Gary! Downloading it now. :) I see you have a tutorial about painting. News is posted about it on Avsim. I may try my hand at doing a paint again sometime going by your tutorial.Thanks,Jim Richards

Great stuff Gary. Thanks. -- Doug

Thanks Gary Great stuff. A couple of question's. In your read me, you have the texture=da_noc and the zip file has the path texture.dal_noc. Had to correct that before I had any textures. What is the purpose for the "Texture.omn" folder? Also, just a general question for anyone, is the 737-600 export only for Boeing...seams that all the repaint's for US/Canada carriers is for the -700 only and no one seem's be be painting the -600 in any US carriers.Steve ParkKSDF