Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

SU2 soon???

Guest LLgaz

>>>because there is no way of saving the config yet - better be in SU2800/900 series. What I am hoping for is the ability to program the FMC when you restart in the air after a CTD. Now I know in the real world, if an airplane crashes, they don't fix it, fly it back to its last position in the sky and then program the FMC.......but I think we could take that little liberty.....devation from reality, if you will,........in FlightSim.

I thought that PMDG 737TNG is meant for sim pilots who are not subject to crash the plane in any case. :)

Hello everyone,I participated in a similar thread like this one a couple of weeks ago and I still think the biggest problem and cause of frustration among quite a lot of us by now after three months of waiting are all posts which really don't say anything but how great everything will be after the SU2 has finally gone public. I remember that thread finally came to an end with a very detailed list from one of the PMDG team members, a list that not only said things like "...SU2 will advance this aircraft well beyond the average add-on by miles..." but instead listed hardcore facts about the update and what it will actually correct plus all new features included in it. That kind of post I'm sure is very welcomed by all of us unlike the posts which doesn't do anything but raise the level of frustration.That PMDG won't give any release date is quite obvious by now and whether that's the best approach or not is nothing I'm going to debate about yet another time, but until SU2 is finally released I think both PMDG's reputation as a company and the 737 product itself would benefit from less teasing posts saying nothing but "It will be released REAL SOON now" and how stunning it will be and bla bla bla... If PMDG including the beta testers feel they have something they want to share with the rest of us, stick to simple answers to specific questions and real facts about the update.Just my two cents...Cheers,

Richard Åsberg

Guest johns

Why are Nigel and others complaining.Even without SU2 the 737 is a very good product and flies without any problems. PMDG ignore the knockers they will complain even if everything in the world was absolutely perfect. I say thanks to PMDG.

I agree, I too have lots of fun with the 737 already. What I think could be handled different is what I mention in my post above.All the best,

Richard Åsberg

Guest cyberair2269

Hi all, I to can't wait for the SU2. I fly this 737 everyday its my 1st choice of all the add on's I have already. If SU2 makes this plane marginly better then I will be extemly happy with it. I am fully committed to PMDG and trust they will make an exellent job of the SU2 patch and take their time regardless of all the whining people on the forum.Best RegardsDavid Bowen(PMDG Fanatic)

Guest sj3

How come everyone missed it? A direct quote from a beta tester saying it will be Thursday morning at 9:00 a.m. EST! I hope that all the manuals and Tim's and the other tutorial will be included in the download file!!Context? What's that?:)sj MantelKEWR

Guest LLgaz

>>>Isn't the PSS debacle fresh on everyone's minds? Let them take until next year, if necessary. Geesh, get a life and let them do their jobs!!Tom<<<

Guest zimmerbz

I understand that SU2 is in its home stretch and you are not releasing it until it is ready....which is very very good. My question is, what are you working on with it now that is holding it back? With the screenshots that are out, I would think that it is finished. It looks mighty fine by the way. And when you say "home stretch", how big of a race track are we talking about? Because if it is a big one, the home stretch can be very long!!!! Keep up the good work!Brad Zimmeroh and PS.......are there any sound changes coming? I notice when i fly on a real 737, the first burst of engines to get going have a different sound, like when you first start to taxi. Thanks

Guest puppypoo

HiI hope it is worth the wait.Ted