Sign in to follow this  

California Classic Propliners has moved

Posted (edited)

I'm afraid not Charlie, when I get the postcard and choose Forum I get a message that says this page doesn't work. I just included the site by c/p the address to my included sites in my Avast antitrack software, doesn't help.? A message pops up saying that connection to this site is not safe.And it keeps on popping up ?

Bernardo

Spoiler

Edited by Berlopez

Maybe try a different browser?

I get that all the time whenever I download from Flightsim. I just OK it every time. 

Maybe I should just change the sensitivity setting in my Windows Defender.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Wobbie I'm glad I am not alone; I am using Avast and have been for years, never had an issue until rescently, when I started posting...?...Maybe I'll experimet too changinig the sensitivity of Avast, eventhough is default.

I'm using Windows Defender for my anti-virus. For a while I used Bit Defender but changed back to Windows Defender, as Bit Defender kept on blocking sites that were actually fine. I also had the same Flightsim issue with Bit Defender. 

I'm so used to that issue now, only with Flightsim. I decided I'm not going to start fiddling with my anti virus program.

I also used Avast for many years & started with Windows Defender when I moved on to Windows 10. I'm using Windows 11, and decided, after some research, that I might as well use the built in Defender, as I found that 3rd part anti-virus programs were using quite a bit of the computer's resources. 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

I too changed for a while to Defender, after I had the missfortune of the McAfee bug with a brand new computer. I got minimal economic reward.So I opted for Defender, but then heard the same had happen,after a while the computer started to malfunction and burned the graphics card connection to the mainboard, so good bye computer. Since then I have had two refurbished computers a Dell and a Gamer X which both function well with Avast, on the Dell I have FSX and in the gamer which is bigger I have installed FS2020, and like many I thinkis safe to say I am learning my way around FS2020.

Happy flyings,

Berlopez

Posted (edited)

Hello Charlie, finally today, after many weeks of not being able to I manage to login to the Forums page & Post 😀 Hope it stays like these for many days...

I didn't do or change anything, only difference is It's raining today. 😉

Berlopez

Edited by Berlopez
  • Upvote 1