Sign in to follow this  
captdini

Landing lights

Hi guys,I was wondering if you can use the new landing light splash that was developed a few days back and optimise it for the PMDG 737? It's really nice on the default 737. I think it was released on AVSIM 4-5 days back.Thanks a ton,Dinshaw.

Hi John,Yup, your right that it affects all a/c. But I have 2 probs.1. Not visible from the 2D cockpit.2. In VC mode they dont have the desired effect. If you have the download do try it and I would really appreciate if you can give your comments. The key being optimising this effect for the PMDG a/c.trust all is well with you :)Cheers,Dinshaw.

Thanks. :)Back up your original .BMPCheers,Dinshaw.P.S. I see you are in Brisbane. Did you go to the Gabba Test Match?

don't talk to me about cricket!ScottYBTL

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hey Mate,I just checked both the 600/700, they're clearly visible from the 2D panel and look no different in the VC.I didn't end up going to the cricket, no. There wasn't a whole lot played to the rain which is a shame. Might see if I can catch one of the ODI's.. :)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/53125.jpg

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Thanks John,Let me try and investigate further why my lights dont appear the way they should. Thanks mate :)Scott:Hey, you guys cant win all the time ;) Love the boys in blue :) Dont worry, 2 more tests to go and I am sure Waugh and the boys are going to come out guns blazing. Brett Lee should be back as well. I hope our Indians can hold on. :) The Indian Summer has just started.Cheers, and here's to a fabulous summer of Cricket Down Under.Dinshaw.VOMM.