Sign in to follow this  
RobertVdb

Choosing any PMDG plane throws me out FS9

I have had this problem also but was just selecting the Cessna then switching to the 737. Everything would then work. I just found another way that is a little easier. After you get the 737 up and at the airport you want, save it as a flight. The next time you boot into FS9 go to "select a flight" and select your flight. It will then load directly. At least it has for me.I had tried all of the other suggestions, airac 0311, delete state files, delete fs9.cfg and none made any difference.Hope this helps. Tom

Tom,I am afraid that this doesn't work for me (see my 2nd and 3rd attempt, that is about what you did)Tonight I flew back from EDDM to EGLL with PMSG 737 1.1, no AIRAC, winter scenery - result was a crash (this time with the famous "Do you want to inform MS..." screen) 60 nm before BUB.I reloaded the autosave, restarted - immediate crashThen I changed to the summer scenery: no problem anymore

Hi,I have done a few flights now (EGLL-EHAM-EGKK) with SU 1.2 AIRAC 312/313 and summer scenery, no Cessna start, FMC on: no problems anymore.