Sign in to follow this  
NWATech

PMDG and AS2004

I see now that AS2004 is released. I recall reading here about using the two packages together and can not find the thread. Is there a issue using them together or is it all fluid? :-abductIf someone has the thread link on this please post it.Thanks,Jay

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As long as AS2004 corrects that ugly, ugly FS2k4 wind shift problem, there should be no problem using the two together.

Dean,Can u post some details of this over on the AS forum.This is real strange, as big progress had been made in this specific area in the past week. We are eager to help get this solved.The last beta version had very good winds smoothing when using the 737.

@ Dean :-lolThis is to bad. I just bought it early this morning. :-(I just made a short hop from LAX to OAK, at 310 I had a simular wind shift as you did. A/P did disconnect then.So I would say, nope not fixed. I have it all set as per the AS documents directed.I did notice a bit of a fps hit. What are your sys. specs if you had a hit in fps? I am using the Bluesphere textures.I hope they get this fixed.Jayedit - spelling :-doh

Jay,I started testing the KLAX - KOAK route and was able to identify an issue. Will get back to you tommorrow.