Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bob Kellett

AIRAC 0311

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Out of curiousity, why would you go to 0311? 0312 is current, and is included in SU2.Just wondering :)

Ever since I loaded SU2 I have to start with the default Cessna on FS2004 first, then switch it to any of the PMDG planes. Otherwise if I start with the PMDG plane, it throws me out of FS2004 and puts me back to my desktop. I removed the AIRAC 0312 file and the PMDG plane loads perfectly. If I put the AIRAC 0312 back in, it blows up again. I just wanted to try 0311 to see if that fixes it because it never happened with that version. Any help would be appreciated Fred. By the way, great tutorial! Thanks.Kevin (Bob) Kelletthttp://www.opticsmall.com/VirtualAlaska/737700-.jpg

>Fred C.,>> Are you able to shine any light on this problem?No sir, I am not. Sorry :(

CRASH TO DESKTOP, when you select PMDG 737NG from main menu, and FS9 goes back to desktop.A very annoying issue.Miquel Egea.

OK thanks man.But one more thing, wat you mean with Spanish install?And you sad that if you install PMDG for the first time you have to remove 0312. But wat if you delete it and then reinstall it 0312?Thanks, your a good hulp,Ramon.

Hi.Now , I have removed 0311, and installed 0312 from NAVDATA, again.Guess what?The PMDG has loaded

Hi again.Thats sounds to mee like it have nothing to do with PMDG and also i have the English version of FS9 but bough it in the Netherlands (were i come from).So that means that there is some bug in FS9 by itself.I've read also that there is a unoficial fix for it.If someone can find that fix, can you also give it to mee?thanks,Ramon.

The unofficial fix, is to change in regional settings, decimal separator sign, the comma for a dot, but it didn

Richard, Thankyou for listing the link for AIRAC 0311! I uninstalled the planes and switched to 0311 before trying it. I then started FS2004 and loaded the 737, it worked perfectly. I exited FS2004 and tried it again, and it crashed to the desktop! Very strange indeed! I now have no clue as to why this is happening! It only does this with the PMDG planes. This is not a criticism PMDG, just an observation. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them! Thanks,Bob Kelletthttp://www.opticsmall.com/VirtualAlaska/737700-.jpg

You know... it maybe doesnt have to do with PMDG at all or it have to do all with PMDG??? We dont know.So i guess PMDG have to find that out.Ramon.

Hey miquelpp,Did it work for you with that Windows XP home?I need to know. :(Regards,Ramon.

Yes, with the computer with W XP Home, with clean install, with 0304,0311 and 0312, the PMDG 737, works without any crash.Yesterday I changed the season in the other computer ( W XP Pro, I had locked it), and it was working very well, too. But I decided to change to Airac 0312 , and it crashed, and I couldn