Sign in to follow this  
machie

Conf for add on liveries

Hi All I am a brand new Product user--very cool product--I downloaded some extra liveries and noticed that you need do do some changing to the aircraft config file--I cant locat the area for that information--the link on the company web sit shows me a page not available messageThanks for any helpDorn

Dorn,the liveries available on our web site feature an auto installer and no manual config file editing is necessary.

Hi PeteWell I downloaded the self installing files for a few liveries--ran the installer. but the planes dont show up in the 2004 program---what am I doing wrong?Cheers

Dorn,from the list you've supplied looks like you have pre-SU2 liveries which do not have self installers. Western, Lufthansa and Air Mexicana are not PMDG supplied liveries but adding the config info should be the same as adding the PMDG supplied one.With the PMDG liveries is a text file named "XX Add me to config file" where XX is the texture folder name. Open this file then open the aircraft config file for the model of PMDG 737 you are installing. For the Continental you'd open the "CO Add me to config file" text file, then open the PMDG 737-700 aircraft config file. Look for the last [fltsim.xx] entry in the aircraft config file then copy the THREE enteries from the "CO Add me to config file" and paste them after the last [fltsim.xx] entry in the PMDG 737-700 aircraft config file. You then need to number the THREE newly pasted enteries following the next available number in the PMDG 737-700 aircraft config file.Example:If the last config file entry is fltsim.5config info...then the number you add would befltsim.6Do this for all Three entries you've just added.Any more questions just ask. :-)