Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hickup4695

Aint gettin no where with support

Guest Hickup4695

Help support team, I don't understand what all this mess is about. The new link you have sent doesn't work and now I have been locked out of the old one. I finally got 28 Mb of my file saved and then it just stopped and locked my out saying I wasn't authorized for this file. As a dial up user I really feel there is no support for us. Is there a way to get a refund for something that wont work? There are other user with the same problems but we get no answers Why? This is not really good customer support as we when you answer my question through email you ask the same question, I answer and you give the same answer to my answers. Not good since it didn't work the first time. Why is it so hard to set up a place for the dial up user with several files. The 4 hour limit keeps me from downloading (which I can do that at at least 3 to 4 kb/sec) regular style. But after 4 hours I only have about 30 MB saved and locks me out. So go figure I need answers not excueses.David

Guest Hickup4695

Buyer be aware, I don't know what has happened other than I have spouted off to much, now they say they don't have me in the database after they were the ones that sent me several email with links and my product id # and password number. Now I recieve an email that says that I don't exist. Thank God I save all my emails and numbers because I am a paying customer. If this is how you are going to treat your customers who are having problems than a total refund is due since I can't get the product. I have confirmation from my credit card company where I paid for this beast so I want to know how do I get this money back or maybe I will just contact my credit card company and ask them what should I do in a case such as this. Internet fruad is not what I expected from you. I was in your database you emailed me first about the update and have since the release of SU2 and now I am gone? Don't work on this end.David

Guest bigun

Give it a rest David. The folks at PMDG are about as honest and concerned a group as your going to find. I don't know what the deal is with your problem. But I do know that PMDG will do what they can to make it right.

Hi DavidHappy HolidaysI can feel your frustration--dialup connections just do not work very well in the new computer world of broadband. In general support here for this product is pretty good--you have a unique situation--maybe you could ask PMDG to do a special favor for you and send a CD--I hope that you solve your problem--if you can get the plane its a lot of fun---maybe they could download it to a different computer for youCheersDorn

While I can appreciate your frustration, accusing PMDG of fraud in a public forum is a bit harsh don't you think? No system is perfect David. Internet downloads can be interrupted for all kinds of reasons which PMDG has no control over. My cable modem ISP is currently dropping packets to one their gateways. They admitted the problem was on their side over 2 weeks ago, but as of today have yet to resolve it. Why do I bring this up, because to the average user this problem would show itself as intermittent interrupted downloads.PMDG is here to help. Don't take my word for it, search the forum and you will find many instances where even though it was not PMDG's problem they worked hard to assist and help. Whether it is PMDG's problem or not, I am sure they will endeavor to resolve the issue.

Guest Hickup4695

"maybe they could download it to a different computer for you"Can't do that, you see they have locked my link. I was able to download until this afternoon, then when somebody contacted me from customer support they said they dont have anybody by name in the database. After I got that message nothing cant finish my slow download now. I guess I have been erased or something now they wont even respond to me. Yeah is fruad harsh? Well sit on my side of the PC they wont even respond and I have all the information that says I bought the product as well as a credit card report that says I paid for it. So go figure Harsh not to me.As far as here to help if you will also search the forum there have been several post and replies about dial up connections with no response from PMDG at all they don't respond. Give it a rest you sit there with your paid for product I dont so you give it a rest and let me inject what I think is a message of misfortune and buyer beware.David

Guest LLgaz

Try contacting them again, but this time use email that they sent you with the payment information, etc. Just click on "forward" and forward this email to them drawing their attention to your payment information. Once they can verify you're a customer via that email, then they I'm sure that they will re-activate your account.Of course, its Christmas eve....good luck. They've certainly earned a rest from all the madness so you may not get a reply until the holliday is over.

Guest Hickup4695

Yeah, They do deserve it, I guess I am so fusturated I have been downloading this thing for 5 days now on my slow slow slow puter modem and when all this happened and I emailed them to ask what I could do and get a message back that you don't exist in the data base I guess I have been a little wicked. I did email them all that info they asked for, I will just sit back and wait to see what santa brings.Merry Christmas allDavid

David-I am currently in the process of wrapping up a few holiday odds and ends and I'll see what I can't do to help you out once I have a few moments free.We have **NOT** locked you out of your account, it is simply a matter of the fraud protection having secured your download account because it was accessed so many times.... This happens sometimes with download users- and it is a simple thing to help you with..Drop an email into support@ if you have not already done so...I'll help you out as soon as I have a moment free!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest gremel

Better yet,,,, Why not offer a CD to solve the damn problem once & for all. Can't be that damn difficult now, can it ??Merry Christmas...Regards,jack noulletkgsp

Guest Hickup4695

Please, It is the holidays and I am sorry enjoy them and we will get this taken care of. Thanks for the reply and may santa not burn his rump coming down the chimmeny. Take a break and we will get back to this after the Holidays. By the way if there is a CD let me know because I don't believe that downloading is going to happen. Tried to many times.Thanks,David