Sign in to follow this  
Guest thscholz

The upcomming 744

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

"This (see picture) is NOT a 747!;-)"Spotted it straight away, Thomas.... The Nose Cargo Door hinges are on the top of the nosecone on a 747-400, not the sides ;-)Cheers.Ian.

"This (see picture) is NOT a 747!;-)"No its the new 747-400ER model I think! The fresh paint gives it away!

>Oh No! Weeks of work down the drain.. back to the drawing>board :(>Vin, maybe PMDG could release it anyway and then fix it with a SU1?:-lol CheersThomas

Wow, that's just great! This is a DC4 skymaster, parked here at Lakeland KLAL. Behind the airplane you can see the flight school where I first learned to fly and the 152s I learned to fly in, back. I remember this bird well, I sat in the cockpit and had a picture taken by a journalist from the Lakeland Ledger. I still have the article at home.Thanks for posting this pic :)

That looks like a 747 with a nose-job and a tummy tuck. Plastic surgery is very popular these days. Great pic!Dave HChief Operating OfficerEagle Express Virtual Airlineswww.EagleExpressVA.com

I misread the topic title as 'Old mammaries' and wondered:a) what the heck this was doing here; and then :( when I looked I couldn't distinguish them from the normal fuselage curves. (Mental note: Must get out more)A lucky recipient of Extreme makeover.

THATS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN...LOL:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lolTroy