Sign in to follow this  
CaptKornDog

Repaints

Hi All,I just bought the 737NG and B1900d tonight and LOVE them. I was quickly wondering if anyone was in the process of doing a repaint of the 737-700 or -600 in UAL colors (yes I know they only operate the 737-300/500 but the models PMDG are just too good). Also, is there anyone who's the process of updating the Great Lakes UAL Interim Livery, it's a bit annoying that the grey on the fuselage is off and a huge blue square is covering the tail where the UAL logo usually is on the UEX 1900s. Thanks :)

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Guest optimum

John,I have installed the repaint as stated in the .txt file and added the necessary things to the aircraft.cfg, however the aircraft does not show up in the aircraft menu. I remember some time ago reading a thread about two files that had to be copied over to the new texture directory and am wondering if this could be the problem and what files they are. Could you shed some light on what could be the problem? Thanks a million!Troy StevensUAL6210http://virtual.united.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg