Sign in to follow this  
BeaconSlash

B-1900D Express Realism

Hi Guys,I'm curious about the realism aspects of the Beech 1900 you offer. I understand that it's an "express" model, and as such isn't packed with the same realism as your 737 series. I find the artwork of the aircraft stunning, so definite props to that. I'd like to know how comprehensive the aircraft systems are though.Is this aircraft along the lines of the default FS King Air, just flip some switches and go? I'm trusting it's not at the level of realism of the Fanda Dash 8, but, are the prop sounds, say, based on Prop RPM, not torque? Do the condition levers and throttle operate realistically (again, unlike the FS King Air that behaves more jet-like).What additional systems are modeled beyond the default FS aircraft?Sorry for asking such basic questions, but I'm considering buying this 1900 in the near future, since I like flying as Great Lakes Airlines online, and I have a softspot for turboprops. The Fanda Dash 8 is by far and away the most realistic turboprop I've ever flown in FS. I'd like to know where the PMDG plane stacks up before purchace :)I have no type rating in the plane. The best I've done was stare at the cockpit and schmooze with the pilots for a while on the handful of flights I've taken in a 1900. Just lookin for some further description of the model before purchase, especially since the aircraft documentation isn't available. I appreciate your guys' opinions. Thanks!~Nate

Hi Nate,Most of your questions has been discussed in this forum earlier. May I suggest you do a search for B1900 and Sound or Realism for example. I'm sure you will find the answers you're looking for! :-)Hope it helps,