Sign in to follow this  
Cpudan80

Question about 737 NG

Hello Everyone: About to go out and purchase my 737 NG (tomorrow!! :) -- already have a few add-on liveries ready to go!) Question is -- does the bird come with an up to date version of the SIDS / STARS? If not - where can I download them from?? Also, I have heard several people talk about missing Airports / Runways after they update their SIDS / STARS --- does anyone know which airports (Major US only...) have these problems - and how would I go about fixing them? Thanks - can't wait to take my first flight in the bird, any ideas for a nice quick (2 hrs max), easy one?Dan :) :+

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Vin: Thanks for the fast reply. Maybe I am mistaken - but aren't there a few issues with the 0403 cycle - like with runways at KMCO for example? Or have those been corrected? Thanks - look forward to hearing from you again! Dan

Hi Dan,First off.. I got the web page wrong. The web address for NavData is http://www.navdata.atThat being said, there are occasionally a few hicups to be found here and there with some nav cycles, but I honestly couldnt pinpoint specific ones without doing a forum search. (perhaps some other forum users can chime in). It shouldnt detract from your enjoyment of the airplane, and usually, there is a workaround that other users have discovered.VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Wow - that, I think, was the fastest reply ever!Thanks -- I guess I 'could' be safe and download an older cycle - but I think I'll take the risk and download the new ones - and then fix any problems that may come up...Thanks again!Dan :) :+