Sign in to follow this  
Guest lucas1971

"P" Key & PMDG 737-600

Guest lucas1971

Hi,today I have installed PMDG 737-600I have this problem (only when I run PMDG 737):If I exit from FS2004 with CTRL+ESC (to look for a metar on Internet for example), when I come back into FS2004 "P" key (pause) doesn't work...so I'm not able to remove pause and I have to reload my flight...Any idea?ThanksLuca

Or you could use the FS Menu to unpause/pause FS.Cheers,

Guest lucas1971

Thank youbut if I remove FS from pausing on task switching, the problem is that I'm not able to stop fs2004 when I have to study an approach chart or....answering a phone call :)Thank you!

Guest lucas1971

Ok this is the solution !!!! :) I'll use the FS Menu to unpause/pause FS: it works!Thank you VERY much !!! So I'll be able to anjoy a pause during my flight !! :))Luca

I had that problem today what I did was --- click back into FS to see the "PAUSE" message - then I remembered I had the FMC open - which registers all keystrokes in KBD mode --- so I pressed the black strip on the right of the FMC (to take it out of KBD mode) and then was able to press P and un-pause the sim, no problem.Hope that helps