Sign in to follow this  
Guest dave39

B1900 Radio Stack Display

Guest dave39

Just downloaded the new 737-800/900 and thought, why not, might as well try the B1900 as well. Downloaded both and both installed sucessflully.With the 1900 however, the "Display Radio Stack" hotspot button does not function. If I open the views menu, then the radio stack opens, but I cannot open the radio stack from the panel.I couldn't find any applicable threads in the forum. Can anyone help me out with this one??Thanks Dave Willson

On my system, this button works fine.. shift-2 should open the radio panel as well... Do the other buttons work OK?

Bert

Guest dave39

The other buttons work fine and shift 2 works. It is just the button on the main panel that doesn't work and now interestingly enough as I have poked around a little more, the button does not work on my KingAir 350 anymore either. They share a lot of the same guages which gave me the thought of checking the KingAir. I replaced the Kingair.gau and the kingradio.gau as well, and no change.Any help is appreciated.Dave Willson

I believe the gauge you are after is:gauge44=SimIcons!Avionics Icon, 1007,493,24,24

Bert

Guest dave39

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!I have posted on several forums looking for some help and I wasn't getting any response on any of them. Was getting very frusterated trying to figure it out. Then one short post from you and , VOILA!, problem solved. Somehow I ended up with a different version of that gauge in my gauges folder. Reinstalled the original one off the disks, problem solved.Thanks so much!Dave Willson

Happy it worked!Have you tried the add-on yoke in the Avsim library?Search for:Beechcraft Yoke addon for PMDG B1900D v1.1

Bert